Billboards along the Central Coast
We have billboards in San Luis Obispo and Atascadero
According to Caltrans* approximately 72,000 vehicles pass our billboards each month, during the peak season! Our billboards are all located on Highway 101 and provide exceptional exposure for your business. Remember – billboards work day and night, 365 days each year, to hit a broad audience.
We have 5 billboards in Atascadero:
- 3 billboards face North along highway 101
- 2 billboards face South along highway 101
The Atascadero billboards are located on the East side of Highway 101.
We have 7 billboards in San Luis Obispo:
- 4 billboards face North along highway 101
- 3 billboards face South along highway 101
Our most successful billboards combine a vibrant picture with a very succinct message. You can work with your graphic designer to develop the artwork that will provide a memorable message.
- Minimum of 6-month term on any advertising agreement.
- The advertiser is responsible for the creation of advertising art, and the costs associated with the printing and installation of the vinyl.
- Special rates are available to businesses physically located in Atascadero and for non-profits. Contact us for details, or for special rates on long-term contracts.
Give us a call at (805) 544-3030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss lease arrangements, or if you have any questions.
We look forward to hearing from you!
* Vehicle count is according to Caltrans Traffic and Vehicle Data Systems Unit, 2017. All Traffic Volumes on CSHS