Description: Prime water front retail opportunity in the beautiful tourist destination of Morro Bay, California. All 9 of the retail shops are leased. Newly constructed in 2002, the Boatyard’s lot size is approximately 10,781 SF, featuring two buildings that sport 9 retail spaces and 7 boat slips. The Boatyard is situated in the middle of Morro Bay’s prime retail corridor, the Embarcadero. The grounds are beautifully appointed with multi-colored brick walkways and wood dolphin sculpture. Morro Rock, one of California’s most recognizable landmarks, acts as a dramatic back drop to the Boatyard.
- Situated in the middle of Morro Bay’s prime retail corridor.
- The grounds are beautifully appointed with multi-colored brick walkways and wood dolphin sculpture.
- The boat docks behind the main building offer year-round boat and kayak rentals.
- Live-in boat slips are also available.
- Morro Rock, one of California’s most recognizable landmarks, acts as a dramatic backdrop to the Boatyard.
|A||Carousel Taffy||Approx. 700||Leased|
|B||Dragon Bay||Approx. 700||Leased|
|C||Dragon Bay||Approx. 2,000||Leased|
|D||Lost Isle Adventures||Approx. 900||Leased|
|E||Thomas Hall CBD||Approx. 500||Leased|
|F||Thomas Hall CBD||Approx. 500||Leased|
|G||Chateau Margene||Approx. 800||Leased|
|H||Absolution Cellars||Approx. 800||Leased|
|I||Wink’s Organic Coffee & Tea||Approx. 900||Leased|