Description: Prime water front retail opportunity in the beautiful tourist destination of Morro Bay, California. All 10 of the retail shops are leased. Newly constructed in 2002, the Boatyard’s lot size is approximately 10,781 Sq. Ft., featuring two buildings that sport 10 retail spaces and 7 boat slips. The Boatyard is situated in the middle of Morro Bay’s prime retail corridor, the Embarcadero. The grounds are beautifully appointed with multi-colored brick walkways and wood dolphin sculpture. Morro Rock, one of California’s most recognizable landmarks, acts as a dramatic back drop to the Boatyard.
- Situated in the middle of Morro Bay’s prime retail corridor.
- The grounds are beautifully appointed with multi-colored brick walkways and wood dolphin sculpture.
- The boat docks behind the main building offer year-round boat and kayak rentals.
- Live-in boat slips are also available.
- Morro Rock, one of California’s most recognizable landmarks, acts as a dramatic backdrop to the Boatyard.
Retail space sizes:
|D||Lost Isle Adventures||875||LEASED|
|E||Local Artisans||510||(CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR LEASE!)|
|F||Hooray for Hollywood||475||LEASED|
|J||Otter Rock Café||150||LEASED|